Pineapple Mango Raspberry Swirl Frozen Margarita
Cinco de Mayo is celebrated in full style with this delicious, sweet and tangy frozen margarita. The frozen cocktails are perfect for casual parties or lazy Sunday afternoons! Making them with frozen fruit is even easier!
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- ⅔ cup orange juice
- ⅓ cup simple syrup
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 8 oz Tequila (or more if you like your margaritas stronger)
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 2 tbsp raspberry sauce
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ lemon, juiced
Make Raspberry Sauce
- Clean and dry raspberries. Add to a food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Strain mixture through a sieve into a sauce pot.
- Place sauce pot over medium heat, and add sugar and lemon juice. Bring to a low boil, and cook for about 15 minutes, until mixture has reduced about half and thickened.
- Cool completely, and store in fridge until ready to use.
- Add frozen fruit, orange and lime juices, simple syrup and tequila to blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add ice, and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Take raspberry syrup and swirl the inside of margarita glasses.
- Fill margarita glasses with the pineapple-mango mixture. Top with pineapple wedge and a fresh raspberry.