October 21, 2022
Pear Vanilla Gin Fizz
Heading into Autumn with this fall cocktail! Homemade pear vanilla simple syrup, Kendrick's Lunar Gin, topped off with club soda and garnish with a thinly sliced pear. This is the way to welcome Fall! Skål and enjoy!
Pear Vanilla Simple Syrup
- 1 Bartlett pear, finely chopped
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup Vanilla Syrup (I used Torani)
- 2 oz Kendrick Lunar Gin
- 2 tbsp Pear Vanilla Simple Syrup
- ¾ cup Club Soda
- Crushed Ice
- turbinado sugar to rim glass, and thinly sliced pear for garnish
Pear Vanilla Syrup
- Combine water and sugar in a sucepan, heat to boil, add chopped pears and vanilla syrup. Simmer for 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Strain syrup from pears into separate bowl. Let syrup cool to room temperature.
- Add gin, pear vanilla syrup, and ice into cocktail shaker. Shake until well combined and cool. Strain into sugar-rimmed glass glass with ice, top with club soda. and add a thinly slice of pear.