Citrus & Herb Grilled Salmon with Grilled Potato Slices
This recipe is super easy, quick, and flavorful – great for any night of the week. The fresh herbs and bright citrus flavors complement the salmon perfectly! Served with grilled potato slices and a fresh tomato salad, you won't even realize you are eating so healthy! Grilling over red hot Jealous Devil Charcoal on the Big Green Egg MiniMax makes this cook even easier!Lastly, to ensure the perfect internal temperature, I use my MEATER thermometer!
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp rosemary, fresh and chopped
- 1 tbsp thyme, fresh and chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, fresh and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- (1) Lemon, (1) orange and (1) lime sliced thin
- Start and heat your grill to 450°F
- Prepare salmon fillet by patting the salmon fillet with a paper towel to remove moisture.
- Place butter, oil, herbs, garlic, lemon juice, zest and salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir to mix well. Use a spoon or brush to add liberally over salmon fillet.
- Place salmon fillet on cedar plank, or foil pan over lemon slices to prevent sticking.
- Add lemon, orange and lime slices on top of salmon fillet
- Place salmon on grill, and cook until salmon reaches internal temperature of 140°F.
- Remove from grill, serve with additional lemon zest, lemon slices, and fresh parsley.