Berries & Cream Dessert Cups
These delicate little dessert cups have all the sweet tastes and textures everyone will love! The cinnamon-sugar dusted crispy wonton cups are filled with a creamy filling topped with fresh red berries and a little kiss of citrus!
- 16 wonton wrappers
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup fresh berries (I used raspberries and strawberries)
- 1 lemon strips of lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare muffin tin, lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Mix 2 tbsp sugar and 1 tsp of cinnamon in a small bowl.
- On a baking sheet, layout wonton wrappers and lightly spray wontons with cooking spray, then sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Turn over wontons and repeat process on the other side.
- Place each prepared wonton into muffin tin and press down lightly to form a cup.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until crispy. Set aside to cool
- Combine cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla extract and sugar in a bowl. Mix with electric hand mixer until smooth.
- Fill cooled wonton cups with cream filling, top with fresh berries, and a lemon zest or two. (Serve immediately, or fill cups just before serving to avoid them getting soggy)