It's time to toast 2021 goodbye and welcome in 2022! This Italian Eggnogtini is one of those warm, delicious and elegant cocktails perfect for our small party of two this year! Maybe these little New Years cocktails will help? These martinis are a blend of Amaretto, vanilla vodka and eggnog and a dash of nutmeg. I rimmed the martini glasses with chocolate and crushed peppermint giving a little minty bit with every delicious sip!
- 2 oz Disaronno
- 2 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 4 oz Eggnog
- melted chocolate for rimming glasses
- crushed candy cane for rimming glasses
- nutmeg, and candy cane for garnish
- Rimmed glasses with melted chocolate and then dip in crushed candy canes. Set to the side
- In a shaker full of ice, add eggnog, vanilla vodka and Disaronno. Shake well for about a minute.
- Strain contents from shaker into each glass, and sprinkle with nutmeg. Garnish with a candy cane.