Holiday's are kicked off this season with this festive Pomegranate Sparkler! The holidays are in full swing here at our house and I love it! Here's a little easy cocktail option for your next holiday get together
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- 8 oz Pomegranate juice
- 2 Rosemary sprigs for garnish
- pomegranate arils for garnish
- ice cube filled pomegranate arils
- Add 1 tbsp pomegranate airls to each champagne flute.
- Add 2 oz pomegranate juice to each champagne flute
- Top with prosecco by carefully filling the champagne flute glasses on the side of the glass.
- Add an ice cube or two to each glass, and top with a sprig of rosemary.