WHO wants a holiday drink this year to spread some Christmas cheer? You will feel all warm and fuzzy while sipping this tasty Grinch Mimosa Cocktail! This holiday cocktail is updated for my taste with a combination of Midori, Creme de Banana, orange juice, pineapple juice, run, and then topped off with Prosecco! Every Who in your Whoville will certainly fell all toasty inside with this Christmas drink!
- ½ cup Midori (melon liqueur)
- ½ cup Creme de Banana
- ½ cup Pineapple Juice
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- ½ cup Rum
- red sanding sugar for rimming glasses
- Add Midori, Creme de Banana, pineapple juice, orange juice and rum in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake to mix.
- Rim cocktail glasses with red sanding sugar.
- Add crushed ice to cocktail glasses, and fill evenly with mixture from cocktail shaker. Top off with Prosecco, and enjoy!